Thursday, August 20, 2009

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy

Today Timmy licked a taxi. Yes, I said licked. As in with his tongue. He was playing the try to lick Daddy game and then changed to the let me see what else I can lick game. Anyway, it was the inside of a taxi, I don't know if that is better or worse than the outside.

When asked what his name was, Timmy used to say Andy, now he says Titty. Yes Titty. My son named Titty. Hmmmmm.

And finally, I asked Timmy how old he was going to be and he said 2! I wonder if it was a coincidence or if he really understood the question. Oh well, he's repeated it since so I go with he knows!

Licking DaDa in the taxi. Gross.

Having a drink with Shaun and the kid whose wiener is hanging out after a hard morning of jumping.

Playing on a blow up castle slide outside a mall near our apartment.

No comments: